Tax Resources for Businesses
Questions about your business taxes?
You'll hear directly from one of our tax experts by filling out this form.
"*" indicates required fields
The following are the most important 2024 dates to put on your business tax calendar.
If these items are not handled by someone else, we strongly recommend putting these on your calendar: IRS Tax Calendar 2023
- JAN 15: Fourth installment due for Federal Quarterly Estimated Tax.
- JAN 31: Send 1099s to contractors. Send W2s to employees. File 1099-MISC.
- JAN 31: Claim R&D tax credits on Form 941. File Form 940.
- MAR 1: 1094-B, 1095-B, 1094-C, and 1095-C are due for C-Corp startups if e-filing (Feb 28 if paper-filing).
- MAR 1: Delaware Annual Franchise Report filing deadline.
- MAR 31: 1094-B, 1095-B, 1094-C, and 1095-C are due if e-filing.
- MAR 31: 1099s and W2s must be e-filed with the IRS.
- APR 15: Form 1120 due for C-Corps.
- APR 15: Form 6765 due (R&D tax credit).
- APR 15: First installment due for Federal Quarterly Estimated Tax.
- APR 30: Claim R&D tax credits on Form 941.
- JUN 1: Delaware Quarterly Estimated Franchise Tax due.
- JUN 15: Second installment due for Federal Quarterly Estimated Tax.
At Rooled, it’s our job to make the tax compliance simpler for you.
Below are additional resources and regulatory information. We have also put together a number of articles as resources to help provide all the information you may need regarding tax compliance for your business.
And of course, if you feel overwhelmed or need more support, you can set up a 1 hour free consultation with our team to see if outsourcing some of your tax prep and accounting makes sense for you.
C-Corp Tax Documents: California
- 2022 Form 1120 (irs.gov)
- 2021 Form 100 California Corporation Franchise or Income Tax Return
- Publication 542 (Rev. January 2022) (irs.gov)
Get in Touch
Looking for more? Contact us today for a free 1-hour consult with no obligation. We’ll take the time to learn about your business and situation and provide a customized strategy to fit your needs.